Friday, June 01, 2007

8 Things About Me Meme

As if I didn't talk about myself enough around here...
Sarah at Unbridled Learning tagged me for this meme. (I laughed when I read it, because I thought it said "8 Things About Meme." )

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the
game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their
names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them
know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

That will be the hard part... finding 8 people who won't be like, "Who the heck is Sarah?" But anyway...

***
Alright... just when I had decided that I was gonna hurry and do business here (on the pc), then skedaddle....

8 Things:
1- I can verbally spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious out loud in under four seconds.
2- I can announce the alphabet backwards in about 13 seconds ( not memorized, but thinking about it)
Do you see the strange way my mind works?
3-Most of the time I don't understand what they're saying on the 6:00 News.
4- I like Perry Como and Bing Crosby.
5-I love Mrs. Slocombe on Are You Being Served? and when I have white or gray hair, I'm going to dye my hair really vivid colors to match my outfits.
6-I have fixed my washing machine (the coupling between the motor and transmission), redone plumbing, changed out a light fixture, and repaired my refrigerator.
7-I always have black feet in the summertime (I loofah them, but they still don't come very clean unless I get out the pumice).
8-After living together for nine years, my husband and I only got married because we wanted to put me on his insurance so we could start having babies.

There! whoof.
I tag: Melissia, Julie, Teri, Kim, and kmduff.

1 comment:

Teri said...

8 Things About meme
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

OK, I think I am doing this right :) This is so hard!

1. I once attended a nood wedding standing in a river in Mark Twain national forest
2. I have this secret passion to sell everything we own and move to a remote area and be totally self reliant.
3. I fell asleep on my first date with David while watching Monty Python
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue
5. I know all the words to every song by The Cure and Erasure
6. I once named my grandparents pigs Wilma and Betty and found out later that I had eaten them! :(
7. I once shaved half my head and dyed the other side purple
8. I have been to 34 of the 50 states

OK, now I tag LeeAnn and Sarah I don't know 6 more people that have not been tagged :)