Saturday, October 27, 2007

Great Moments

How 'bout this.
How about a "notice great moments" challenge/meme?
Keep track of your wondrous moments for a week - all in the same post, if you please!

Things that are related to parenthood.

Wonderful things that made you laugh, or cry.
Great moments of learning.
Great moments of loving.
Great moments of kindness.
Great moments.

Ten things - you have a week to notice ten wondrous things that happen(ed) in your life, then share them. If you can't name only ten, then we'll all be really happy for you!

I tag seven people:
Evie
Melissia
Child's Play
Julie
Kim
Aubrey
Danette

Happy Living!

note: do it however you like - save it in a draft, then publish at the end of the week, or publish your Great Moments as they happen. It's up to you.

5 comments:

EC said...

I accept your challenge, milady.

(curtsy to you)

Does this "week" begin tomorrow, today, Monday? Or does it matter when we begin counting?

Great idea by the way!

Life With Us said...

I will surely do this!! I am still thinking on the ten weird things. I should ask the kids they can probably think of 20!
Danette

Stephanie said...

I'll be doing this one, too, by the way.

Rinnyboo said...

Hi Stephanie,

I love your idea and I would like to participate too!

Thanks for all the good idears.

Marin

EC said...

Stephanie, I finally did it! It took me long enough but I did it.

I miss you, friend!!