Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm a Delicate Flower....

I saw this on Beverley's blog today, and couldn't resist, as I needed something to write about while I put off filling up the dishwasher, and since I've been letdown - and got the full scoop on England withdrawing troops from the war - I thought they said they were pulling out altogether ("yay!" for Great Britain!) only to hear later it's only mostly out... all but 2500 troops.
Anyway, utterly deflated and denied my "Bringing the Boys Back Home" post, I let myself be distracted by this quiz.

I'm afraid it's pretty much the truth.

I am a
Canna

What Flower
Are You?



"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

sigh.
While I do probably like myself a whole lot, I also get just as frustrated and letdown.
There's no middle of the road for me. (rolls eyes at herself - way to state the obvious)
I swing back and forth between a love affair with myself and a contemptuous sneer. The only balance in my mind is the pendulum swing - "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".
There.
I've confirmed what you've always suspected.
If I am balanced, it's only by extremes.

No comments: