Monday, October 01, 2007

October 1

Good morning.

I have finally finished up my work, and can breathe a sigh of relief.

I have no idea what this very first MOS shall entail.
It's family day around here, today, which means Eric is off and it's not fishin' day.
Trevelyn said something about going into the Temperate Forest to gather leaves. Maybe do some fishing himself.
So my MOS nurturing self/the spirit activity has many possibilities.
It could mean taking photos of new snow and bright red leaves.
Could mean gathering leaves.
Maybe I'll be called to wildcrafting - for mullein, or willow (mmmmmm, one of my favorite smells in the whole wide world), or something else.
Maybe I'll gather acorns.
Maybe I'll seek out my scarecrow and update the fall wreath for the front door.
Maybe I'll make a new oil - one specifically for me - that represents all of the things I want to be.

I'm not sure yet.
I'll let you know where the day takes me.
Hope you find you're amid a divine one, yourself.

No comments: