Saturday, October 06, 2007

October 5

The last few days I've been cleaning.
I was quite serious when I said I wanted to gift myself with a clean house.
Course, that also means that I'm the one to do it.
But - the good news is, that since it is a gift to myself, that means no getting mean about it, no pressure, and lots of time for interrruptions for games and stories and make believe.

Progress is veeeeeeery slow, as I have to do the same things over and over again, and headway doesn't come very easily.
But it's coming. Under the fridge, clean out the pantry, closets, drawers, blankets washed, under the sink, under and behind the couch and entertainment center.... it's coming along. Slowly, but it's coming.
Hopefully this week I'll have a whole thirty seconds to say "There! It's done!" We all know I'll have to suspend the children from the ceiling in order to get my moment... but a few seconds won't hurt them.

I don't mean to bore you, just wanted to say that I am indeed still being true to my month of Sundays.

No comments: