Wednesday, November 12, 2008

15 days: Warmth

Today I've traveled through many tumultuous emotions.
It's just one of those "crawl in" days.

All day I've been finding warmth in things - warm tea this morning, warm air blowing thoughout the house, warm sounds within the walls, the warm comfort of the washer and dryer going.... seeing Maddie grab a warm blanket and snuggle up to Annabelle.
I've been comforted, lulled, consoled, charmed, and loved by warmth today.

What I found the very most happiness in was seeing my little girl snuggled in a long flannel nightie - the arms hanging well past her tiny baby fingers, and the flounce dragging like a queen's mantle far behind her.

It puts to mind oodles of warm snuggles, and stories of "...Visions of sugarplums danced in their heads...."

Heavenly.

No comments: