Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Blogging Friends

One other thing I've been thinking about (I'm supposed to be working on bc calendars, but I choose distractions every few minutes when I've been at it for a long time)...
Since I installed the counters at the beginning of this month, I've found that a few people come here to read about us. I'm always looking for other interesting blogs, if you come here to visit once in a while, I'd love for you do drop a comment so that I can see what life is offering up to you.
Always interested in others stories,
Stephanie

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Steph,
I sure do love you. I also love this little window into your life. Oh how I miss your kids, too. Can you give them a kiss for me?
I have recently started a blog (thanks for the encouragement, btw) and want to send you the link but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe you can figure out how to get there if I tell you the name??? It's cheznousinmaine.
Mike is done with school for the year so I will be able to ask him soon. Boy, it sure is nice having him around. I feel so much more relaxed when i can share the burden of raising these little ones with someone. Nursing school is HARD....for everyone! One more year to go....I think we will make it!
Love, Kim