Monday, June 11, 2007

Connections

They sound something like this.
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ow!
zzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!
Bzzzz!
click-tick-click-tick
zipzap
And lastly..
whoof.
They are Mine, friends, and not my children's.

"They" are connections, of course.
I stand agape and amazed at their sheer numbers.
Fascinating.
Loving.
Magical (goodness I've been using that word a lot lately. -Maybe I should just say, "Lucky Me!").

They've even crossed over the barriers/compartments in my mind.
Gone from homeschooling and ru and into Motherdom. From motherdom to All. From All to Collective Consciousness. From collective conscioussness to World Peace.
Here it is. See it. Think on it.
Believe.

I realize this is scattered and maybe a head-scratcher - but understand that it's all happening so fast that I can barely keep up!

Connections everywhere!

God.
Life is magical.
I am a lucky, lucky girl.
Or Blessed and happy.
Thanks friends.

Probably more on this subject after I have a minute to make sense of it all.
And catch my breath.

No comments: