Thursday, July 26, 2007

#76

Shout out "Wa-hoo!" in glee and utter abandon.

I am amending this one.
I am sort of a "Wa-hoo!" kind of girl. Not obnoxiously so, but I tend to take loads of pleasure in the small things in life.
I've found myself "Wahoo!"ing a couple of times in the last few days.
The most recent was yesterday, when it finally rained (it's been two months! - at least I think it has...), and I found myself skipping and dancing outside in it, splashing and kicking in the ditches at the side of the road. Wahoo, indeed.
But even both times I thought of this particular Quest, it somehow didn't feel Just Right. Not that I was faking my exuberance, mind you, for it was genuine, indeed, but somehow I wanted the wahoo to be.... more.
So I am saving this quest, #76, for something astounding.
A wahoo! that shakes me in my boots (er, bare feet). That makes me tingle from toes to my curly (though tangled) locks. One that makes my heart beat faster.
A wahoo that speaks to my very soul.
So, here's to those sorts of wahoo's.

No comments: