Monday, September 17, 2007

In Pursuit of Gentleness

It seems an auspicious time to make a few changes. My birthday is coming. Autumn is due to make its appearance in a few days. The witches new year is Halloween.
I don't feel the need for drastic change in my life - I am finding beauty in many things these days, but I would like to come away with more gentleness and patience - for myself, and for those I love.
So in pursuit of gentleness - and in light of the fact that the best way to bring something into your life is to give it - I intend to be doing just that.
Offering patience, and gentleness. Practicing it. Celebrating it. Recognizing it.
Acknowledging the many wonderful ways that I receive and can demonstrate these beautiful qualities.

1 comment:

KMDuff said...

what a beautiful rose.