Thursday, October 25, 2007

Neighbor

Well, they sold the house next door!
It's finalized, and she's young, and single, and pretty, and seems very hyp!
I don't see her and Mrs. K becoming bosom friends, but I could be way off. I'm not threatened by the possibility, I just don't want to feel that my family's lives are fodder, you understand.
Trev was outside in a long-sleeved shirt and underwear, I went to meet her across the front fence, said something about runnin' around in his undies, and she said "I do it all the time!"
I think we're good.
phew!

I'll write more later.
Thanks so much, everyone, for the well birthday wishes. (It was a dud, by the way, but it's not a big deal - if I want another one, I'll just have another one! With balloons, and cake, and pots and pots of honey.)

1 comment:

EC said...

Well, I'm glad your new neighbor seems like the beer and bbq type, or that she's hip at any rate but I'm mad that your birthday was a dud.

If I lived nearby I would fix it in a New York minute!

Evie