Wednesday, October 10, 2007

October 10

This one's probably going to have lots of subjects - :) but not necessarily any interesting ones!

Whenever I add on a couple of things for "103 Things" I repost it again. In doing so, like yesterday, I am often reminded of the things I'd like to do to better enjoy my life. Well, maybe not better enjoy it, as we do pretty well, but of joyful things -bigger or different things - that I might forget about. That list was a really good idea (if you'll remember it wasn't mine, I got the idea back in June from Sally - she has since taken her list down).

Yesterday was pretty great for me. We played alot, and did some crafty things. After reviewing my list, I was thinking maybe I'd be able to claim #83 (live only love for an entire day) for yesterday, but while it was an easy and flowing day, I think I'll try to make it especially shiny, and try to claim it for today.

Today I'd like to be able to cross off #83, which means always acting out of love and patience.

I'd also :) like to get my house the rest of the way cleaned. It's all done but my bedroom, -er, add the kitchen to that, too - but 'course everything else will have to again be wiped down or polished or dusted and vaccuumed, but that doesn't take too long.

Can you have lots of love and a clean house in the same day?
That is the question, isn't it?
We'll see....

4 comments:

Lena said...

Hee hee, that's a good question and a worthy goal.

Melissia said...

I find that when they do coincide it is only for about 15 seconds and then mostly by complete chance. lol :)

Stephanie said...

Ha!
Sat down here for a break - been cleaning my room for about three hours now, and it's still not done...(yes, it's that bad).
That made me laugh, and was just the levity (and encouragement to not get frustrated!) that I needed!!!
Thanks so much!
:)
I feel much better, and ready to take it on again.

EC said...

I had the same thought as Melissia, you could could probably have all that at once albeit briefly.

It seems everywhere I turn in my house there is some cleaning to be done and it's hard not to feel overwhelmed by the task at hand.

3 hours cleaning your bedroom, wow! That's dedication, my friend!

Evie