Monday, December 31, 2007

Just a quick word...

Don't know if you've noticed, but here and on OLM I put in a new ring.
They're one and the same, but two different signs. On OLM it's "Small is Beautiful", and here it's "Passionate Blog."
The premise (click on it to see exactly what it's about) is about honoring stories, and for me finding magic in the small stuff.
Passionate also means for me writing what I live and believe (and fear and mess up sometimes) and not worrying so much about how well and widely my words and thoughts will be recieved. I live a lot of ways that are not mainstream, and rather than be concerned with "how many people will judge me if I say this?" I'd rather speak my Truth honestly and openly.
Passionate Blog reminds me to do that.
Anyway - wanted to let you know what I was thinking when I signed up for those.
Here's to Truth!....

No comments: