Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sacred Life Sunday: Meditation Beads

Ever since I read Eat, Love, Pray I've wanted beads.
Not necessarily for ritual, or for repetitive 'prayer', if you will, but as a conscious/subconscious/spiritual consciousness reminder during meditation.
This first strand's intention is Love. (I've made a couple more since then.)

Now I have my beads.
And I love them.

I loved creating them with my bare hands. I made them consciously, as I knew for what purpose they were as I was crafting them.

I've washed them, and I've oiled them. And no doubt I'll be setting them out under the New, and then the Full Moon.
Yay for Love beads.

3 comments:

Nik said...

Oh, beautiful beads. Yep, being lovingly and consciously created would definitely make them all the more precious.

Unknown said...

those are gorgeous steph!
i love myself some love beads.

denise said...

Oh, I love beads and working with clay. Those are lovely.