Monday, December 22, 2008

celebrating

Well, I suppose the beauty of celebrating and stretching things out over a few days instead of just one is that you get to add a few more days to The Day, hmmm? And a few more days to get things done.

While yesterday saw much merry-making and Holiday Spirit, it also saw a couple of last-minute trips to the store, and standing in the kitchen over pots with bubbling brews being made.

I'll tell you about that later, after I pass out the gifts to my two Loveys that check in on me here.

I think we have a celebration with friends tonight - so that means I have much to do in preparation for that.

If you have a good recipe for some of that Warping Time Dust stuff that The Chief uses, I could surely use it today.
Leave a note in the comments, and I'll be sure to send you the remainder of what I don't use to you in Thanks.

Blessings!

No comments: