3) Make bread.
5) Paint in a field with watercolors.
8) Consciously make my children smile or laugh every day for a week.
9) Go on 7 dates with my husband.
10) Can something.
11) Wildcraft a few seeds from nature to bring home.
12) Go through my herbs and update them every year.
13) Learn about what neighbors are growing, and find out if they'll trade.
16) Celebrate an esbat once in a while.
17) Clean out a drawer or a closet once a month.
19) Find out what's grown organically in my area, and how I can access it.
21) Attend an outdoor symphony.*
22) Make fitness on all levels a priority for one month.
23) Make fitness on all levels a priority for two months.
24) Practice yoga three times a week for two weeks.
25) Practice yoga three times a week for a month.
28) Start the Our Lives collage on our blank (indoor) brick wall.*
29) Go on a family hike once a month when the season permits.
30) See and study an art exhibit.*
31) Spend a Saturday night after the concert up at The Canyons resort.
32) Drive to the coast.
33) Finish painting the kitchen.
36) Do a random act of kindness once every month for a year.
38) Ask the children every day for two weeks if they would like a story.
39) Swap the curtain in the front room.
40) Read Conversations With God again - Book One
42) Read Conversations With God Book Three.
44) Ride down a lazy river on intertubes with the children.
45) Get a butterfly habitat to study.
46) Purchase a telescope.
48) Have a celebration for my child when he/she accomplishes something that means a great deal to him/her.
49) Plant 6 native plants in my yard.
50) Sign up for the Blue Sky program.
51) Use absolutely no lights during daylight hours for three days.
52) Use absolutely no lights during daylight hours for one week.
53) Attend my gardens lovingly and intentionally every day for a week.
54) Attend my gardens lovingly and intentionally every day for two weeks.
57) Shout out loudly "Fire in the hole!"
58) Eat a 100 Mile Diet for one week.
59) Eat a 100 Mile Diet for two weeks.
60) Consume only fresh fruits and veggies once a fortnight for two months.
61) Live for one week without shouting in anger or frustration (all joyful whoops are allowed.)
62) Say yes to all requests for two days (this does not include what might be felt as an infringment upon personal freedom.)
63) Be kind while driving for three successive days. (no drive days don't count!)
64) Get the blogs into the blurb pages for publishing.
65) Throw a Samhain/Halloween Party.
66) Throw Midsummer's Eve Party.
67) Do three magickal things every day for a week.
68) Go with my mother to feed the homeless.
69) Attend a bluegrass festival.
70) Do one thing every day for a week that has been bugging me (such as grooming a rosebush or cleaning a shelf).
72) Visit somewhere either really far away or really, really cool.
73) Call all loved ones on their birthday for the whole year.
74) Make a Rain Circle with a group of children (and adults).
75) Form a sisterhood/magic circle with friends - adapting it to fit our needs exactly.
79) Attend the opera.
81) Learn about aperture and speed. (sigh)
83) Live only love for an entire day.
84) Live only love for two days.
86) Paint the trim on the house.
87) After doing Gratitude Posts for 30 days, I'd like to include things I'm grateful for in my regular daily posts - ie, think gratitude.
89) Start on my Mother's Quilt (this will be a gift to myself comprised of scraps of my favorites of my babes clothes - dresses, jumpers, and t-shirts.
90) Make art smocks for the children out of the left over scraps of my mother's quilt.
91) Make a smock or apron for myself.
92) Put my recipes into a notebook binder.
93) Read a dozen classics. Finished: "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maud Montgomery, "Great Expectations" by Charles Dickens,
94) Establish a steady meditation practice.
95) Live for three days (#61) without shouting in frustration or anger - all joyful whoops are allowed! (I'd really like to check this one off - lots of times - so I'm starting with baby steps at three days - thankyouverymuch.) Uh - and this includes, of course, shouting "Annabelle!!" and "Noooooo," in a fatalistic, end-of-the-world sort of way.
96) Have brunch and take in an afternoon classical music concert with friends.
97) Finish writing this dang list!!
99) Use up a canvas - with oil paints.
* These things were ideas from, or inspired by Sally