Thursday, October 11, 2007

Good Morning

This post is of no real import, think of it as a morning chitchat over coffee, if you will. :)

It occurred to me yesterday when I was cleaning my bedroom (alone and happy) that "living only love" for a day might take much practice. (Laughing at myself.)
Maybe the real essence of that Joyful Quest would be to try for it everyday of my life - over and over again!
I actually did pretty well yesterday with my Joyful Cleaning, but I tell ya, I'd be doing just fine, then here comes one of the babes, and knocks pictures (polished a few seconds before) off the wall.
Or grabbing stuff off my shelf, and tossing it on the floor.
hmmph!
It wasn't that they were annoyed with me, and that it was intentional, it was just usual life stuff, but I sure found it annoying!
So I've been thinking about #83, and wondering exactly what that means.
I guess it means no barking (certainly no harridan behavior). Feeling enchanted and gushy. Lots of snuggles. Lots of yeses. Lots of doing whatever our hearts wish.
Have to think on that some more.

As for this morning (I got up at 5:47), by eight o'clock I had cleaned Trev's room, Maddie's room, the picked up the playroom, cleaned my bathroom, picked up, dusted and vacuumed the livingroom, took stuff on the stairs (stuff for filing, craft papers, a lincoln log, marbles, legos, piece of track, magnets) downstairs and put away where they belong, and picked up a pile of thirty+ videoes that Maddie insists on strewing all over the den forty-nine times a day.
Not bad. I'm off to a marvelous start.
But you should see my kitchen!
Whoof!
Definitely the order of the day.
Along with lots of following the babes around to see what they're up to.
A Happy Day to you.

No comments: