Thursday, October 04, 2007

October 4

There is a movie, I have no idea what it is, I only remember this one line.
A girl says in a sweet, sort of sing-songy voice
"I just love Love. Don't you just love Love?" It could have been a hippie scene, or could have been a portrayal of a dimwitted girl. I don't remember the details.
But I remember the words. Probably for close to twenty years now.

That's how I'm feeling today.
Like a peagoose going around smiling and saying "I just love Love. Don't you just love Love?"

I've decided that I'm keeping my day of gentleness yesterday - for I did say that I'd like to experience such a thing for my Month of Sundays, and how exactly does one go about planning and executing a day filled with love and gentleness?
So I've decided to keep it.

And maybe I'll even claim another one for myself today.

No comments: